Personne n’a répondu à cette discussion depuis au moins un an. Par conséquent, ces informations peuvent être obsolètes. Si vous recherchez des informations sur ce sujet, recherchez une discussion plus récente ou publiez une nouvelle question.

Problem on Site Actions on Office 365

Cette question a une réponse Cette question a une réponse

Hello,

I'm using Office 365. In the web site, after some modifications on pages in SharePoint Designer, I only have, now, 2 items in my Site Actions : View All Site Content and Share Site. All the other items have disappears.

What can I do to have all the itens back on this menu ?

Regards

Ghislain

Toutes les réponses
  • Hello Ghislain,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about only having two options in the Site Actions menu.

Is your Site Actions menu limited on the Team Site or for the edit website page?

You may attempt to go to your Site Settings by adding “/_layouts/settings.aspx” after .com for the website URL or after “/teamsite” for the team site URL. You may click the reset site to definition option which may or may not resolve this issue.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

• Unfortunatly it doesn't solve the problem.

I've try to reset only forms/allitems.aspx page or all the site without success

Ghislain