Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Thanks for the feedback.
It looks like the check box remember credential did not finish the job.
You may go to credential manager in control panel, remove the previous saved credentials and then, open outlook, provide credential and check the remember credential check box to see if this time it will be saved.
What do you mean by merge? Please tke some time and explain clearly what you mean by merge.
the migration sorry! we were migrated to the office365 couple weekends back.
If the issue persists even if you have saved you password, to narrow down the issue, please try steps below to check what happens.
1. Make sure all required dns records (e.g MX, CNAME, etc) of Office 365 for your domain have been added on the dns server.
2. Re-run the "Set up and configure your Office desktop apps" by clicking Download in MOP at https://portal.microsoftonline.com .
3. Create a new outlook profile by clicking Control Panel -> Mail -> Show Profiles -> "Add".
4. Follow the article below to configure the Outlook to connect to Exchange Online.
Set Up E-Mail in Outlook 2010
Are you able to log in to OWA or Office 365 portal?
please ensure the following:
1. The Office 365 subscription is not expired.
2. The user account is enabled.
3. The user account is not locked out.
4. The correct user name and password is used.
5. The password is not a temporary password. (This issue may occur if you are using a new user account or if the password was recently reset.)
6. The password is not expired.
7. The user is not blocked from signing in to Office 365.
we do not run active directory for the users, as we are not that big of a company. the pop up is when we log in it has our microsoftonline server address it asks for login and password and has the save password box under it. (this is before we load outlook) we type in our info check the box and it goes away, when we bring up outlook it goes in just fine. the problem is unlike the onlines services sign on that we had before, it does not log them in automatically. far as email and and the portal we have no problem getting in, its just the initial start up, they dont want to have to type their password in every morning like before, hope this made a little sence. thank you!
Can things work well with Lester's suggesiton? If you need additional assistance on this problem, please let us know. Thank you.