Multiple email addresses in outlook

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi,

I have 3 subscriptions to office 365 accounts. These are seperate from each other. (E1,E2,E3).

How do I connect to these 3 seperate email accounts in outlook? I was able to connect 1 email address into outlook, how do I connect the others?

I do not want to login to 3 seperate admin portals to read the emails online, how do I resolve this issue?

I did do the "add account" feature in Outlook, but it was not able to discover the email address.

Thank you for your help

Christi

Verified Answer
  • Hi Dan,

Thank you for you help. I did fix it before reading your answer, but thank you for taking the  time to help. I like communities that help, makes my day easier ;0-)

The way I fixed the problem was to:

From Admin Panel I selected under "Management" I selected "Users" then clicked on my email and then selected "Edit".  I then selected "Details", from there I scrolled down to "User name" and went to the drop box and then selected the @domainName.com I wanted and saved the page.

After that I selected "More" and selected "Change mailbox settings" from there I selected "Email options" and  clicked "Add" and then entered my email address that I previously set up then saved the detail.

Thank you again Dan, hope to see you again around here

Regards

Christi

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi christwilson123,

With Outlook 2010, you can simply select File, Account Settings and on the 'Email' tab chose 'New' to include a new profile into your existing one. If it doesn't automatically find you address settings then you can manually set these up, Here is a fairly extensive explanation on how to do this. community.office365.com/.../156924.aspx

• Hi Dan,

Thank you for you help. I did fix it before reading your answer, but thank you for taking the  time to help. I like communities that help, makes my day easier ;0-)

The way I fixed the problem was to:

From Admin Panel I selected under "Management" I selected "Users" then clicked on my email and then selected "Edit".  I then selected "Details", from there I scrolled down to "User name" and went to the drop box and then selected the @domainName.com I wanted and saved the page.

After that I selected "More" and selected "Change mailbox settings" from there I selected "Email options" and  clicked "Add" and then entered my email address that I previously set up then saved the detail.

Thank you again Dan, hope to see you again around here

Regards

Christi