building a web site info

This question is answered This question is answered

were can I get a how to build a web site on office 365 . some info on anything actually to do with the web site. what size the pictures should be, moving items around, adding test  the guide book on why the pages do somethings.

jack

Verified Answer
  • Hi Jack,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

The Office.com website has a lot of good information for you regarding this. You can read through how to Customize the public-facing Website. Office.com also has a Design your business website video that may be helpful for you. Microsoft also provides a free eBook for assistance with everything that is Office 365.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi Jack,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

The Office.com website has a lot of good information for you regarding this. You can read through how to Customize the public-facing Website. Office.com also has a Design your business website video that may be helpful for you. Microsoft also provides a free eBook for assistance with everything that is Office 365.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.