Error setting up Office 365 account

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)
I purchased Office 365 University from the online Microsoft Store. I then go to my account and select "Downloads, product keys, and subscription". Then I click "Install/Manage" and I get this error message:

"We are sorry but an error has occurred and we cannot setup your Office 365 University subscription at this time. Please save the Product Key below and come back to and try again later. If you continue having problems, please contact support."

This has been happening for over 24 hours. I have tried three different browsers on two different Windows 8 computers. Called customer support yesterday and nothing worked. They ended up telling me to wait 24 hours which I have now done. I need this for a project I need to complete today and if its not working soon I will have to refund it.
All Replies
  • Hi Tyler,

For Office 365 University problem, I would suggest posting it on our dedicated forum for Office 365 University. Since the forum focus on Office 365 University issues, you can get more advanced and specific information here:

Nancy Xie

• It's funny because when I try to post there I get another error:

"Sorry the request couldn't be completed. Please try again later."

Microsoft hates me