Seit mehr als einem Jahr hat niemand auf diese Diskussion geantwortet, daher sind diese Informationen vermutlich nicht mehr aktuell. Wenn Sie Informationen zu diesem Thema suchen, suchen Sie nach einer neueren Diskussion, oder veröffentlichen Sie eine neue Frage.

Do I need an Office Professional Plus Subscription?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi Folks,

I already own licences for MS Office 2010. Do I really need to subscribe to Office Pro Plus to get the sharepoint integration? Another £10 per user per month seems a lot when I already have office 2010 licences prior to signing up to O365.

Is there a seperate office plug-in that will provide the integration with the licences I already have? I hope so....

Thanks,

Jeff

All Replies
  • Jeff,

No, you do not need it if you already have Office 2010. About the only thing you may be missing is the Sharepoint Workspace, which you can live with-out.

• Hi Jeffers,

There is a wizard you can run to integrate your office suite with online services (exchange for outlook,and sharepoint for word,excel etc.) I do nto know too much about it,but please lodge a service reuqest with technical support should you need assitance.

As Robert stated,Office pro plus is not a requirement once you have office 2007 or higher installed.

Kind regards,

Seán O'Sullivan