No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office Web Apps for iPhone - available or not?

This question is answered This question is answered

Any suggestions how I can edit Office web app documents in my iPhone? I'm not seeing support for it from Microsoft via an app, such as the case with Lync and Outlook.  Both of those have an app available on the iPhone. 

Thanks.

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Dan,

Have you tried just going to the O365 or SkyDrive website to see if they work? I know I can edit with them using my Blackberry PlayBook, direct from the websites.

• Hi Dan,

Office Web Apps currently only support view-only function for iPhone and iPad. The Office Mobile suit for iOS only includes OneNote and Lync. For more information you can refer to:

Cheers,
    Te-Amo
  • Hi Dan,

How are things going on your side? If you need further assistance on this issue, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for your efforts.

Thanks,
    Allen Qiu

• Bummed that there's no iPhone equivalent to editing office documents.  Thanks for the clarification.  I'm saved from endlessly searching and hoping. :)