Nadie ha respondido a esta discusión durante un año o más, por lo que es posible que esta información esté desactualizada. Si está buscando información sobre este tema, busque una discusión más reciente o publique una pregunta nueva.

no subscription

This question is answered This question is answered

have read and followed previous topic fixes for 0000001E error.

background.  I was with another company and apparently the subscription for Office Pro Plus finally ran out.

The Office products stopped working, "unlicensed product"

Signed up for 365 and purchased P1 two users, and Pro Plus, one user.

There was an original error in the subscription process, mis-typed ".con" instead of ".com" for user name.  (katyson@guideline.onmicrosoft.com is user name)  I have since fixed the typo and reset the password.

osaui.exe /k and /f accepts the user name above and the new password, but still returns "No subscription found"

DESPERATELY NEED THIS RESOLVED

Verified Answer
  • Have you assigned the user the newly purchased subscription.

Users on the admin page and click the users name.

Also try re-running the setup for the office software from the portal.  I assume that you only want 1 of the 2 users to use the office pro software.

All Replies
  • Have you assigned the user the newly purchased subscription.

Users on the admin page and click the users name.

Also try re-running the setup for the office software from the portal.  I assume that you only want 1 of the 2 users to use the office pro software.

• Hi Katyson,

How are things going on your side? If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thanks.

Alex Du