Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
openartposter.com has been verified for more than two weeks. It is about time I get my web site running.
Microsoft company should be responsible for something.
Thanks for the feedback.
0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
According to your post, I know that you’ve successfully verified domain “openartposter.com”on office 365. And you want to set your domain state as ‘active’.
1. In fact that only the default domain ‘xxx.onmicrosoft.com’ has active state. If you’ve finished your domain verification, verified is the success state.
2. If you want to set your customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ as public website address, please follow the screenshot below:
I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.
I have already changed my customer domain ‘openartposter.com’ to public website address for more than two weeks
My web site is still not showing, so is my documents and pictures
I need my web site running right now. I expect microsoft be responsible for this inconvinience and damages
Your Office 365 website of ‘openartposter.com’ is on-line:
Just moving your domain name over to O365 is not enough, you have to rebuild or move your old OfficeLive website to Office 365.
More information can be obtained at http://ask.officelive.com/
You failed to transfer my web site to office365
You failed to follow the instructions on Transitioning from OfficeLive to Office 365. The Self-Transitioning guide instructions were:
1. Create your Office 365 account
2. Move all email, contacts, and
3. Move your website to Office 365 and save your business
4. Move your custom domain (if you have one) and create users in
As for damages, didn't you read the Service Agreement that you accepted when you signed up for OfficeLive Small Business hosting?