No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

OLSB transition

This question is answered This question is answered
 I migrated comalrivercondominiums.com from melbourne to 365 per the instructions in 365. In 365 it now shows active. In the Admin area I did the name change to comalrivercondominiums.com.  I have one website with 365 already www.newbraunfelscatering.com that works correctly. Can 2 websites be done with this one account? What am I supposed to do next to get my website back on the internet. > > I did not receive any temporary activation information after filling out the recovery form. >  Step by Step without being sent to another department. I have proved I own the domain through Melbourne. It seems we are just going in circles and no one is taking charge. Do I need another account? If so how do I get my OLSB account into a new account? My email is rpittman002@satx.rr.com  > thanks, > Randy, Office Live Small Business transition
Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi Randy,

We can add multiple domains in one office 365 subscription. However, we can only use one of them to our public website. Therefore, you may need another office 365 subscription for the new domain.

Besides, you may contact OLSB support for more detailed information. Thanks.

https://support.smallbusiness.officelive.com/default.aspx?&st=1&wfxredirect=1

Best Regards,
    Alex Du

• Hi Randy,

How are things going on your side? If you need futher assistance, please let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,

Alex Du