No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Problem with login in portal

This question is answered This question is answered
I'm having problems with some users. When you log into the portal office365 says my password is wrong, then do I reset the password and then the user can not access stating that the password is wrong.
Verified Answer
  • Hi Jailson,

Thanks for your post.

Based on my understanding, USERA tried to login office365 portal but he got error message said his password was wrong. So you reset his password, but the issue persisted. Is it right? 

Please follow the action plan to narrow down the issue.

1. Clear web browser’s cache and retry.
    2. Re-install login assistance and retry.
    3. Is it a federation domain?
    4. Capture screenshot for the error message and post it in forum.

If I misunderstood your concerns, please describe the issue in more details? Whose password is wrong? And Whose password did you reset? Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Alex Du

All Replies
  • Hi Jailson,

Thanks for your post.

Based on my understanding, USERA tried to login office365 portal but he got error message said his password was wrong. So you reset his password, but the issue persisted. Is it right? 

Please follow the action plan to narrow down the issue.

1. Clear web browser’s cache and retry.
    2. Re-install login assistance and retry.
    3. Is it a federation domain?
    4. Capture screenshot for the error message and post it in forum.

If I misunderstood your concerns, please describe the issue in more details? Whose password is wrong? And Whose password did you reset? Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Alex Du

• Hi Jailson,

How are things going on your side? If you need further assistance, please let me know. Thanks.

Alex Du