Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Can someone please check over my configurations for a custom domain. I transitioned and redirected my Go Daddy domain (myostaff.com) to O365, it looked like it was working, but had some problems....NOW,
1) website on O365 with www.myostaff.com can't be found
2) can't receive or send emails on any of the 3 email users setup.
Thanks for the feedback.
Thank you for your post.
I have queried your domain (myostaff.com) with nslookup command, and noticed that you have added your domain into Office 365 successfully. And the name servers of your domain have been updated and pointed to ns1.bdm.microsoftonline.com & ns2.bdm.microsoftonline.com.
Before going further, could you let us know if you have any error message when sending/receiving emails with your office 365 mailbox?
To troubleshoot the problem that you can’t send/receive emails with Office 365 mailbox, please try the steps below to reproduce the issue and post back the content of NDR message.
1. Access your mailbox in Exchange Online via OWA at http://mail.office365.com.
2. Send a test emails between your mailbox in Office 365 and one of your external personal mailbox, such as Hotmail to reproduce the problem.
3. Once the issue reoccurs, post back the full content of NDR message for troubleshooting.
Meanwhile, if you want to continue using your custom domain to access your website after moving to Office 365, please refer to steps below to change the URL of your website to www.myostaff.com.
--Logon to Microsoft Online Portal (MOP) at https://portal.microsoftonline.com with a Global Administrator.
--Click Admin -> Domains ->
--Click the Change Address after "Your SharePoint website address is http://yourdomain.sharepoint.com" to use your own domain for the sharepoint site.
1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.
Any update of your problem? Can things work well now? If you need additional assistance on this problem, please let us know. Thank you.