Is it possible to add a custom menu to the online outlook 365 web app

This question is answered This question is answered

Is it possible to add a custom menu to the online outlook 365 web app?

Menu options available in Outlook 365 are   New | Delete | Move | Filter | View

I want to add a menu option that will run a custom macro,  is that possible ?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Frith01,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that you would like to add a custom menu besides these default Inbox menu options in Outlook Web App (OWA).
    Currently, customizing OWA’s pattern is unavailable and supported in this version of Microsoft Online service.
    However, we highly appreciate you may submit feedback about this requirement. Many features of current programs were designed and upgraded based on customer feedback. Again, thank you for working closely to improve our products and service.

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

All Replies
  • Hi Frith01,

Thanks for posting here.
    I understand that you would like to add a custom menu besides these default Inbox menu options in Outlook Web App (OWA).
    Currently, customizing OWA’s pattern is unavailable and supported in this version of Microsoft Online service.
    However, we highly appreciate you may submit feedback about this requirement. Many features of current programs were designed and upgraded based on customer feedback. Again, thank you for working closely to improve our products and service.

Thanks,
    Grace Shi

• Hi Frith01,

Is there additional assistance needed here?

If so, please feel free to post here. We will be more than happy to be of help.

Thanks,
    Grace Shi