Am I on free trial as admin overview screen is telling me "It is not too late" to purchase? What is this as on free trial?

This question is answered This question is answered

Under "Subscriptions - Licenses" I have a microsoft office 365 P1 Plan with 25 users. I thought I had signed for a 6mth trial.

However, on the Admin overview at the top it states "It's not too late" "you can continue to use email and calendars, or access files from anywhere." And directs me to "Purchase now"

Can someone help as I want to check I was on the free trial and I do not have to purchase anything yet?

Thanks

Simon

Verified Answer
  • Hi Simon,

To check your trail situation, you can log on Office 365 Online Portal, and click Admin. On the Admin page, click Manage under Subscriptions.

Under Billings and subscription management, it will show Term end date. You can check your trail expiration date.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Simon,

If it’s a trail account and you haven’t purchased Office 365, the message appears to remind you about purchasing it. After assigning a license, you can use the related Office 365 service. It won’t influence the purchase message if it’s a trail account.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

All Replies
  • Hi Simon,

To check your trail situation, you can log on Office 365 Online Portal, and click Admin. On the Admin page, click Manage under Subscriptions.

Under Billings and subscription management, it will show Term end date. You can check your trail expiration date.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Simon,

Does the reply above answer your question?

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• When I check my subscriptions I see I have a license assgined to me, but I don't know how to access or get the product code or to get the actual software on my trial

• Hi William,

Thank you for your updated information.

To check the software you can download, you can click Downloads on Microsoft Online Portal. It will list the software you need to download and install.

As to product code, I would appreciate if you can provide detailed description about the information you prefer to get regarding it.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• I can see that I have licenses until Sept but why does the home page of 365 keep saying to me that it is not too late to buy (as per email above?). Is very confusing.

• Hi Simon,

If it’s a trail account and you haven’t purchased Office 365, the message appears to remind you about purchasing it. After assigning a license, you can use the related Office 365 service. It won’t influence the purchase message if it’s a trail account.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Simon,

I would like to follow up with the question you posted previously. Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks,
    Monica Tong