Ms Access 2012 Programming Help

• i need to create 10 different accounts for an Access 12 Database.  There will be 7 Standard users that will have limited access to the records (rows) on the database. ( I would like to be able to select and deselect what files each user has accesss to) I would also like 3 users to have administration access.  They would by default have access to all records in the database.

Thank you,

Gil Davis

• Hello Gil,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about setting permissions on an Access Database.

Through SharePoint Online, you have the ability to set permissions for Sites, Sub-sites, Libraries, Lists, and Documents. You may set the permissions for the users to either have access to the whole file/document or not have access to the file/document. You won’t be able to specify specific parts of the file/document unless the specific parts were split up into different files/documents.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Gil,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.