No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Have questions about administering Office 2010? Join the Office 2010 forums on TechNet

• Makarios

Ok, do you have a domain that you have set up before you started the 365 trial?  Is this setup in Outlook alongside your 365 exchange account? Which account's emails are you having trouble with - As I said above you cannot, whilst using the trial, move your domain to 365.

• Good news

I got help from Microsoft and now my Outlook 2010 syncs with Outlook 365. The solution was that I had to make in 2010 a new account with user name like Makarios@mycompany.onmicrosoft.com. Now I must use in my 2010 only that account otherwise I get every mail double.

Still I want to thank again Tom for his kind help.

Best regards

Makarios

• Trying to transition - for the last two weeks! Thanks for the best advertisement to transition ANYWHERE  BUT MICROSOFT!

My domains won't verify.

@ and MS=...   won't publish at MIT

Company web site and email down.

THANKS!

Is there some way out of this hell?

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Tried to add a "Projects Web Database" and when choosing a URL name I reveive the answer "The website address "/Teamsite/sitename" is already in use". I've tried several different names but receive the same answer. What can be wrong?

• How have you got your Outlook configured?  It would seem that you are not connected to your exchange mailbox, but maybe using POP instead.

• Thanks Richard

If your question concerned my problem so it is solved.

Best regards

Makarios

• You can access my blog: www.mauriciocassemiro.com there is enough information on deployments of Office 365 and Office 2010 Professional Plus.