Have questions about getting started with Office Web Apps? Join answers.microsoft.com

• I have started using the Web Apps and have found thme very helpful!

www.lowedown.net

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• What url do you go to access web apps?

• hi iam varun my email address is admin@slice.onmicrosoft.com and varunchhbr987@gmail.com  give me some some step in office365 how to use all option in office 365 for ex lync,sharepoint, distribution how to restricted perticular user give me some step by step guide snapshot all of them then  i wil do work in office 365 my mobile no is 9654290706 you can call any time please do the needful for that

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• HOW  CAN I EDIT MY  WEBSITE??//

• Ryan, I am having the same problem Don Gibson did in October with Host Gator. When setting up the "test TXT " as @ They require a domain name as a host name. Leaving it blank will not work either. Not being sure if what I dad worked by waiting 3 days is not a good option for us. Any help will be welcome. Thanks
  • I don't know why the instrctions say to use the name "@".  It is suppose to represent your domain name but its not very clear at all.  Substitute the @ for your domain name then it should let you add the TXT record