No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Service Unavailable?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

We're unable to login to webmail.

This is what I get when I click on the Outlook link after logging in to portal.microsoftonline.com.

Service Unavailable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 

Is this the only method I can get support of Office365? Through the web? No phone number?

Clarence

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Yes, I can confirm also that all of our users are not able to connect via Outlook or OWA! The Support Request link in the Admin page is also dead.

• We are experiencing the same issue.

• Their number is (866) 441-8425... I'm also calling now.

• We are having same issue. The web interface is 503 error, our exchange clients are all offline. Some of them have come back online, but it looks like they are the exception, not the rule.

There is a phone number for the MS website. If you request a support ticket, select that service interruption as your problem, it will prompt you to call them vs contact them online.

• Additional Question:

Is it bad luck, or does this happen often? I just moved our email service to Microsoft's platform for reliability - then everything goes offline. *crosses fingers* that this is a fluke and not the norm.

• Same issue here - is there a status dashboard that we can check?

• We are having the same issue and yet the service health page shows that everything is ok.  Wow, is that feature helpful!

• I am having the same issue.  The Service Status shows that everything is green.  Anyone have any news as to what is happening.  Hopefully the same issues Microsoft had with BPOS won't happen here.

• Same here, not able to go to owa, not able to create a service request (I bet they bring that down once they know the issue to avoid dealing with ticket!) and surprising we pay for their service where the free gmail i never had issues like this! wow! just wow!

• where can I access the service status page?

• I've been using the service for 3 months now and this is the first time I've noticed an outage. Hopefully this is a fluke. The lack of response from the team is disconcerting though.

• Same issue here.

• I am in the exact same boat, we just migrated our entire infrastructure to Office365.

• I am having the same issue. Cannot connect via desktop outlook as well.

Any response Microsoft?

• It's on the lefthand side of the Admin page. I don't know about you, but I feel better seeing that green checkmark showing our service is ok!