No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Syncing Kindle Fire with Office 365

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hello All,

I have set up emails on my Kindle Fire which work fine, but I'm still unable to pull down calendar entries\contacts, I know this is possible via the Kindle Fire after checking with Amazon.

I've had a look on my ActiveSync Device policy and this is set to default, so the past calendar option is set to 'all'.

Any ideas?

All Replies
  • Annie

I do not have a kindle fire so i don't know the exact way to get it to work, but with a few questions im sure i can give you the answers you need.

First, click this link and see if this page helps you

www.amazon.com/.../ref=hp_201008270_exchange

• Hi Annie,

Based on your description, I would like to confirm the connection type when you set up Office 365 email on your Amazon Kindle Fire, POP or IMAP?

If you used the POP to connect to your account, you can only sync the emails on your Amazon Kindle Fire, the calendars and contacts cannot be synced.

If you used the IMAP to connect to your account, I would like to suggest you re-configure the email account on your Amazon Kindle Fire. Please refer to the following link:
    http://community.office365.com/en-us/wikis/exchange/set-up-email-on-your-amazon-kindle-fire.aspx

If the issue persists and there are any error messages, please capture a screenshot of the error message for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,
    Anna Shi

• Hi Annie,

How are the things going? Do you need further assistance with the issue?

Thanks,
    Anna Shi