No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

saving emails from OWA ?

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi there...

simple task...how does one save an email message from OWA ? besides copying and pasting stuff...in Outlook 2010 I was able to save to a sharepoint discussion board (not library because of read-write permissions)....but in OWA what do we do ? cannot show sharepoint lists and libraries...no save as....what is the procedure to save email messages OUTSIDE the OWA environment ?

thanks

andre

All Replies
  • Hi andre,

Based on your description, I would like to confirm more information:

Do you mean that you want to show the Team Discussion in Outlook Web App (OWA)?

If it is the case, you cannot show the Team Discussion in OWA currently. The Team Discussion can be showed in desktop applications.

I sincerely invite you to submit your feedback for the further improving. Link here: support.microsoft.com/.../survey.aspx

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks,

Anna Shi

• Hi! Did you manage to find a solution for saving emails and copying and pasting stuff? I have the same problem

• Hi Deb,

Based on the current situation, we just can set up Exchange online account in Outlook client or you can consider third party solution.

Thanks,
    Johnny Zhang