No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Not receiving emails from ip address of old domain

This question is not answered This question is not answered
We just started an account with Microsoft office 365.  We set up our account and began receiving my first emails 24 hours ago.  However, I am not receiving emails from individuals that are from a different domain but were attached to the same IP address that I used previously.  Does this mean I am not getting all of my emails?  Do I just need to wait 48 hours to see if this continues, or how do I figure this issue out?
All Replies
  • Are you getting any outside email? Did you add all the DNS records to your pubic DNS server?

• Hi Thomas,

Before moving on, can you please help me to clarify the issue with some questions?
    - What domain are you currently using, your own domain or onmicrosoft.com?
    - If you are using your own domain, have you properly add all DNS record?
    - Does this happen to the emails from all outside domain or a specific domain?
    - Did the sender receive any NDR?

Thanks,
    Kent Gu

• Hi Thomas,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Kent Gu