No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Calendar Sync'ing

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi there, am looking for help if possible please, as I get a little confused. 

I'm sure what I'm looking at doing is pretty simple, I just can't find what I'm looking for. 

I am wanting to synchronise the calendars at our work. 

I am wanting to set it up so that I (as admin) can see everyones calendar in our organisation and I can modify everyones calendar in the organisation, the changes that I make on my colleagues calendar will obviously be altered on their calendar.

All other users can see and modify their own calendar and make changes to their own calendar. 

Any changes they make will automatically be updated on my calendar that I can see.

Does that make sense?

I hope so, look forward to your help.

Verified Answer
  • First run:

Fire up PowerShell and run the following command…

Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

Select ‘Yes’ on the prompt. This sets the Remote Signed Execution Policy to TRUE.

Next run…

$LiveCred = Get-Credential

You will be asked to authenticate, so input your Office 365 administrative username and password. Next you need to run…

$Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange-ConnectionUri ps.outlook.com/powershell -Credential $LiveCred -Authentication Basic –AllowRedirection

Then;

Import-PSSession $Session

Then for calendar

add-mailboxfolderpermission -identity 'Username/emailaddress you want access to':\calendar -user "your username/email address" -accessrights editor

Change add to set if user already has permissions & reviewer to editor for full

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • First run:

Fire up PowerShell and run the following command…

Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

Select ‘Yes’ on the prompt. This sets the Remote Signed Execution Policy to TRUE.

Next run…

$LiveCred = Get-Credential

You will be asked to authenticate, so input your Office 365 administrative username and password. Next you need to run…

$Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange-ConnectionUri ps.outlook.com/powershell -Credential $LiveCred -Authentication Basic –AllowRedirection

Then;

Import-PSSession $Session

Then for calendar

add-mailboxfolderpermission -identity 'Username/emailaddress you want access to':\calendar -user "your username/email address" -accessrights editor

Change add to set if user already has permissions & reviewer to editor for full

2 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Hi NakedNuts,

Thank you for your information.

Hi More,

How are things going on your side? If you need further assistance on this issue, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Alex Du