No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

ICloud group next to My Calendars in OWA full client

This question is answered This question is answered
There is an iCloud link representing a calendar group in my full Outlook Web App (OWA) client, next to my Office 365 Exchange calendar group "My Calendars". However, it does not have any calendars under it. I have - and use - iCloud in addition to Office 365 and have my iCloud calendar, contacts, etc. linked and synched on my desktop. Questions: 1) why is the iCloud entry showing as a calendar group without any calendars present? 2) where a the settings for calendar groups (groups, not individual calendars) in the full client of OWA. Thank you, /tlmc - Terry
Verified Answer
  • Hi Gothamnyc,

Was the iCloud calendar created in Outlook desktop application after installing the software Apple provided?

If the calendar group and the calendar are created manually at Outlook desktop application, the calendar under the new calendar group can work at OWA properly. Based on my experience, if the calendar and the calendar group are created via third-party tools, it may cause some issues. In this case, there is no official document about integration with iCloud calendar in OWA currently.

However, we also welcome other community members to involve this case to provide useful information and suggestion.

Thanks,
    Johnny

All Replies
  • Hi Gothamnyc,

Was the iCloud calendar created in Outlook desktop application after installing the software Apple provided?

If the calendar group and the calendar are created manually at Outlook desktop application, the calendar under the new calendar group can work at OWA properly. Based on my experience, if the calendar and the calendar group are created via third-party tools, it may cause some issues. In this case, there is no official document about integration with iCloud calendar in OWA currently.

However, we also welcome other community members to involve this case to provide useful information and suggestion.

Thanks,
    Johnny