No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook online

This question is not answered This question is not answered

We have 7 users all on different networks.  All use Outlook via the web 100% with no Outlook software on any computer.  We have not been able to delete emails or move emails from the inbox into subfolder since May 2.  Open service request since May 2 with no results.  Unable to receive email to any phone device.  It seems that for a few minutes each day we are able to delete and move.  We have tried different networks, browsers, computers, devices.  The issue is 100% the same no handled. 

One tech support person stated it may have something to do with MS migrating some kind of old accounts to 365 so the servers are being overloaded. 

Is anyone else having this issue? 

All Replies
  • Hi TAD,

I understand the inconvenience caused by this issue. Now, please send me the Service Request ID via private message, so that I can check the status of the service request for you.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Hi TAD,

I have checked the service request for you, and find that the support engineer Terry is working on this issue. Given this situation, in order to avoid confusion, please continue to work on the service request. When there is any update, please post the information here on the forum.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan

• Hi TAD,

I notice that the support engineer Terry has closed your service request. If you need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
    Mindy Pan