No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

cutover migration The operation couldn't be performed because matches multiple entries

This question is answered This question is answered

Hi,

I am doing a cutover migration, and had abut 5 users out of 100 get an error as follows:

"The operation couldn't be performed because <email address> matches multiple entries"

I have not been able to find much on this error.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Verified Answer
  • Hi Reken,

I believe I resolved this by simply removing some account from the organization tab in AD, regarding manager, and reports.  I belive the users were no longer in AD, but still listed as a manger.

Should now be resolved.

Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi Mcadmin123,

Have you ever manually created these 5 users in MOP? If so, please remove the previous users which use the same user name with the 5 users, and run the migration again.

Meanwhile, you should have received an error report about the migration. Is there any more information in the report?

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Hi Mcadmin123,

Is there any updates about the issue?

Thanks,
    Reken Liu

• Hi Reken,

I believe I resolved this by simply removing some account from the organization tab in AD, regarding manager, and reports.  I belive the users were no longer in AD, but still listed as a manger.

Should now be resolved.

Thanks

• Hi Mcadmin123,

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thanks for sharing your solution here. Appreciate your time and efforts.

Best Regards,
    Reken Liu