No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Publishing a Calendar using Office 365

This question is answered This question is answered

Hello, I have a question. Is it possible to use Office 365 to publish a calendar to our website like we would with a Google calendar? I would like to post training schedules to our site using a calendar like the Google calendar can do. I just do not want to have to setup a Google account for this since we are using and paying for Office 365.

Thank you,

1stMike

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Hi 1stMike, 

I hope This thread will answer your question. your follow the step by step information for publishing sharepoint calendar to office 365.

http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/160/p/37322/138636.aspx#138636

Thanks & Regards,

Surya Begum.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Mike,

This is Jason Burnside from Microsoft Office365 SharePoint Support.

Thanks for coming to the communities with your concerns about publishing a calendar to your website.

Thanks for the post Surya. Did you find Surya’s post helpful in resolving your issue?

Please let me know if your issue is resolved.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello 1stMike,

Did you have any further questions?

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.