39 days - open service request ticket

This question is not answered This question is not answered

We have had an open service request ticket (1169192471) since 1/11.  We now have nine days until we have to pay for service.  The response has been very ineffective and extremely slow.  The layers of bueraucracy a request must go through before a problem is solved is silly and shameful.

I understand that the test is free, however it has cost us thousands of dollars of IT time.  How do I procede?  If your system simply does not work or you cannot handle the business, simply tell me and we will immediately move our data.  There must be 10 MS customer service people that take requests and say "I will look into it" or "It has been elevated", to the one person that that can but his or her rear in a chair, login and solve a problem.  YES, 39 DAYS - VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!

All Replies
  • Hi Evan_AK,
    Thanks for posting here.

We have just checked your Service Request and we noticed that one of our engineer is working on the case, meanwhile we had sent an e-mail for requesting some detailed information for troubleshooting. May you reply to our engineer so that we could go on researching on this issue?

Best Regards,
    Evan Zhang

• We have replied.  40 days?  Let us know today whether the problem will be resolved.  If not, we need to move on.

• The time for detailed troubleshooting was 35 days ago.

• Hi Evan_AK,

We have checked your Service Request and we could find that you had replied to our engineer. Please be assured that our Engineer are working on this issue and we are doing everything we can to move on with this issue.

Thanks,

Evan Zhang

• Hi Evan_AK,

[SR update] I have checked the service request and I found that the SR has been closed and the issue is resolved.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,

Evan Zhang