No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Beta theme 6 task 5

This question is answered This question is answered

Task 5 of Theme 6 mentions being able to interact in OWA via SMS messaging but I cannot find any related settings.

Can you check for us if that feature is available in Beta?  If it is, can you please provide me with exact instructions on how to find these options/settings?

Thank you,

David

Verified Answer
  • Posting this to the correct Community entry:

Hi David, can you do the following and see if this is available to you:

• Login to your Outlook Online MBX
    • Click the Options --> All Options in the top right corner
    • Click the Phone link on the left Navigation list
    • Click the Text Messaging tab
    • Click Turn On Notifications and follow the steps to enable

You should see the following

• HI David, I took these screenshots from OWA 5 minutes ago so it is up.  Not sure if you are having network connectivity, name resolution, etc issues?  Can you try connecting to outlook.com/.../domain.com replacing domain.com with you account domain and see if you can login?

...Ryan

• I was able to login as of about 10-15 mintues ago.  Thanks.

All Replies
  • Posting this to the correct Community entry:

Hi David, can you do the following and see if this is available to you:

• Login to your Outlook Online MBX
    • Click the Options --> All Options in the top right corner
    • Click the Phone link on the left Navigation list
    • Click the Text Messaging tab
    • Click Turn On Notifications and follow the steps to enable

You should see the following

• Thank you for the reply.  I can't login to OWA right now.  Do you know if it's down?  I also couldn't download the Lync client earlier.  I received a web page error.

• HI David, I took these screenshots from OWA 5 minutes ago so it is up.  Not sure if you are having network connectivity, name resolution, etc issues?  Can you try connecting to outlook.com/.../domain.com replacing domain.com with you account domain and see if you can login?

...Ryan

• I was able to login as of about 10-15 mintues ago.  Thanks.