No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

EVEN MORE CERTIFICATE ERROS

This question is not answered This question is not answered

I'm really starting to regret my decision to consider Office365, based on the certificate problems I've had (and the community indicating its a massive issue) I'm starting to wonder if we are doing anything more than paying for  a Microsoft Beta Test.

I can't get MY domain to work on my outlook 2010 either.  This is getting ridiculous. 

All Replies
  • Hi MZTaylor,

Thanks for posting here.
    From your description, I understand that you experienced issues when using Office 365 when you say “can’t get My domain to work on my outlook 2010 either”. To help resolve this kind of issue more efficiently, would you please provide more detailed information about the issue here?
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Grace Shi

• Well like about 99% of the people here, I was getting certificate errors on my account for my website matthewztaylor.com.  I removed the domain, replaced it and now I am getting a message saying that my outlook can't connect to it because it must connect to exchange before syncing the folders.

I'm sick of your useless troubleshooting items on this site.  They are overly generic and essentially worthless, they would have to be upgraded just to reach useless.

• Hi,

Can you post a screenshot of the error message here?

• Hi MZTaylor,

How are things going? would you please post a screenshot of the issue as Ayarn suggested here?

Thanks,

Grace Shi