No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

problem with connected accounts

This question is not answered This question is not answered

I currently have connected accounts which have this error message: 

There is a problem logging on to this account. Please confirm that you've entered the correct user name and password, and then click Save. After your changes are saved, the server will try again to connect. 
Last successful sync: 01/06/2012 05:26

Tried to delete and re-add one of the connected account, but can't.  Following error message is displayed:  

"The specified directory service attribute or value does not exist.

PLEASE HELP

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • nitinv,

This issue should now be fully resolved. Please try to set up a Connected Account and let us know if you're still unable to use the feature.

• Hello nitinv,

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved for you.

If it is not resolved, please reply that you are still having problems and I will contact you for the information we will need by private message to maintain your privacy.

Thanks,
    Gary Moore
    MSFT Moderator

• Hi Gary,

Issue is now fixed.  Thanks for the follow-up.

- Nitin

• Hi nitinv,

Appreciate your update and response. I am glad to hear that the problem has been fixed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Have a nice day!

Gary Moore
    Office 365 Forum Moderator

• Eu gostaria de saber como o problema foi resolvido, pois acontece o mesmo comigo !!!

Socorro

• sorry, above post was in Portuguese, I wonder how the problem was solved because the same happens to me! help