Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Thanks for the feedback.
Before moving on, I would like to confirm the following information to troubleshoot this issue.
1. Are the emails that could not send out to you from same person or same domain/organization?
2. If from the sender's view, the messages have send out successfully without any error or non-delivery report?
3. Does this issue only happen to one account? Could other accounts receive messages sent from this user?
4. When the user tried to re-send the message to you, will you receive it?
Generally, when someone claims to send you an email and you could not receive it, please refer to the link below for how to troubleshoot it:
Where is the message that someone claims to have sent me?
1. The emails appear to send out, we just don't recieve them. THey are from differing Domains and also from individual accounts. It also occurs in all of our Domains. We have several users that have experienced this infrequent and appartently random issue.
2. Yes, the sender has a successful send and does not receive an error or non-delivery report. The assumption is we have received the email.
3. Most of the errors are with the domain jm-etps.com But it is also the only domain that we are likely to uncover the issue. There have been examples in SymphonicTech.com and JimmyLyns.com but more rare.
4. Yes, we receive a forward of the “bad” email, but I don't know how to forward teh example to you.
NOTE: 3 of these companies employ IT talent. I will forward an email example. The trace documents typically show the email as delivered. The sender does not receive a delayed error message. The IT group for Major Corporations typically do not research such errors on the behalf of a vendor, but we have researched 3 and all show as delivered jm-etps.com The issue is random. We have not been able to determine a set of common examples that would point to an issue. We have failed to receive emails from ConocoPhillips.com from BP.com from NorandaAlumina.com from NorandaBauxite.com from Delek.com from SAP.com
Thanks for your update.
Based on the current situation, we’d like you can check the delivery report (and run the Message Trace tool in FOPE) by referring to the link in Anna’s initial posting. In addition, please post the issue related reports in the forum, so that we can do further research on this issue.
How are things going?
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.