Hybrid configuration not showing office 365 mailboxes

This question is answered This question is answered

I am working on getting a hybrid coexistence setup running and am having several issues.  the biggest one i am having is when i add in my office 365 domain and a new exchange forrest i cannot open the mailboxes tab.  Every other feature works such as distrobution groups, contact but i get an error after about 5 minutes on the mailboxes.

"requested value 'CrossOrg, Pull, HighPriorty' was not found"

I have:

ADFS 2.0 setup and working with all ms updates applied to the 2 servers

exchange 2010 sp2 roll up 1 on and 2008 r2 server with all ms update applied.

I have the latest dirsync installed on a 2008 r2 server and functioning properly

I have an on prem 2003 exchange enviroment which has been migrated to the cloud in bpos and was just migrated to office 365.

Verified Answer
  • Hello Mikefl,

Thank you for your post.

Per the previous post, I understand you got following error when open the mailbox tab from EMC.

To help to troubleshoot the problem, please try the following steps and check what happens.

1. Install the latest update for Hybrid Server in your on-premise domain.

2. Re-run the "Set up and configure your Office desktop apps" by clicking Download in MOP at https://portal.microsoftonline.com on hybrid server.

After that try to open mailbox tab again. If the issue persists, please post a screenshot of the error message to allow us to understand the problem in more details.

Thank you.

Jack Sun

All Replies
  • Hello Mikefl,

Thank you for your post.

Per the previous post, I understand you got following error when open the mailbox tab from EMC.

To help to troubleshoot the problem, please try the following steps and check what happens.

1. Install the latest update for Hybrid Server in your on-premise domain.

2. Re-run the "Set up and configure your Office desktop apps" by clicking Download in MOP at https://portal.microsoftonline.com on hybrid server.

After that try to open mailbox tab again. If the issue persists, please post a screenshot of the error message to allow us to understand the problem in more details.

Thank you.

Jack Sun

• Hello Mikefl,

I don't see any update since the prior post. How things are going on your side?

Jack Sun