No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Hybrid configuration wizard failure!! FOPE Connector issue.

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi, 

I have recently tried to run the hybrid configuration wizard on Exchange 2010 SP2 RU1 which ended in a Error

The error was: Inbound and outbound connectors in company (xxxxx) already exist. 

Basically when the wizard creates the FOPE inbound and outbound connectors it picks up that they already exist. 

I checked FOPE and they do exist. But i cannot remove them see the below screen shot. 

How do I remove them? 

All Replies
  • Hi Tayto,

I understand that you received the error message when you tried to run the hybrid configuration wizard and you could like to remove the Inbound Connector and Outbound Connector in FOPE.

If this is the case, I would suggest you try the steps in the link below to remove Connector Associations:

technet.microsoft.com/.../gg430264.aspx

For more information about Enforcing and Removing FOPE Connector Associations, please refer to the link below:

technet.microsoft.com/.../gg430261.aspx

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Anna,

Thank you for the reply.

I have done this already... I am sorry to say that just disconnecting them from the domains is not the solution as the error refers to the company (tenant) in FOPE.

Any other ideas?  

• Hello Tayto,

Sorry for the delay in response; I would like to know if this issue has been resolved or is it still outstanding?

All the best,
    Ryan E. Geiger