Seit mehr als einem Jahr hat niemand auf diese Diskussion geantwortet, daher sind diese Informationen vermutlich nicht mehr aktuell. Wenn Sie Informationen zu diesem Thema suchen, suchen Sie nach einer neueren Diskussion, oder veröffentlichen Sie eine neue Frage.

Where is the web.config located?

• Where can I access/modify the web.config for the public facing website?

• Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for your to access or modify the web.config file for your public-facing site with SharePoint Online.

I will continue to monitor this thread if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• The problem is that I have some server side vbscript that I was using to handle email and I receive an error stating that code blocks are not allowed.  When I looked up the error, it was suggested that there is a setting in the web.config (some tag like AllowServerSideScripts).  What can I do to access those scripts?

Thanks so much

• Hi,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to allow the server side scripts that you are trying to us. If you can find a script to accomplish this using PowerShell, you might be able to use it.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hello Tim,

is this also not possible via a WebConfigModificationHandler in a WSP solution file?

- Christian