Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Microsoft Exchange online has anti-virus and anti-spam, but Sharepoint online does?
If a member of my organization uploads an infected file, it's gonna be detected?
Thanks for the feedback.
SharePoint Online offers you a comprehensive set of functionality spread across the Portal, Collaboration, Search, Content Management and Business Process and Forms workloads. Key features include:
· Shared document and meeting workspaces
· Content management features for documents and Web content
· Document libraries with version control
· Seamless integration with Microsoft Office 2007 and Office SharePoint Designer
· Standard templates including wikis, blogs, and surveys
· E-mail alerts when documents or other items have been changed or added to a site
· RSS feeds for SharePoint libraries and lists
· Low-cost user licenses for "deskless workers" who use a PC on a limited basis
· Language support for English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese
· Use of HTTPS to help keep Internet access secure
· Antivirus scanning with Microsoft Forefront™ Security for SharePoint
· Sign In application that provides single sign-on capability
· 99.9% scheduled uptime with financially backed Service Level Agreements
· Web form and 24/7 phone-based Tier 2 support for IT administrators