No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

File Upload

This question is not answered This question is not answered

What does this image mean when uploading files in SharePoint?

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • runing IE 8, this same error box comes up when you click on the Add Documents link on the Team Site Page

• Hi there, multiple file uploads - it appears when I click on the "Upload multiple files..." jobby - latest everything including .Net framework and all service packs and updates

Cheers

Alistair

• Hi All,

I have done my best to create a duplicate environment, and I have not seen this issue. Could you look at the version of .Net Framework that you have installed on your computer? You can find it in the Add/Remove programs in the control Panel. I can tell you that I have .Net Framework 3.5 installed. If you do not have .Net Framework 3.5 install, please update date it. If you do have it installed, please remove it and then reinstall it.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

• .net framework 4.0 Client Profile and .net framework 4 extended installed. I got around this link on the bottom of the page and am using the menu link.

Sorry, I've been replying to the email and they all have been rejecting back to me.