No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Public web site login issue

This question is answered This question is answered
Hi Guys

I've created a new web site in 365, the front end of the site works well for anonymous users.
However, I'm unable to login - when I select 'Member Login' from the left hand navigation the page redirects to a 404 - meaning I can't login...

When I click 'Member Login' I see the followign URL in the address bar:

https://www106.sharepoint.com/_layouts/landing.aspx?Source=mycomany.web.com.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks
David
Verified Answer
  • Hi David. My public site has been fixed now and I am able to log in and edit pages. I raised a service request for this so not sure if only my site has been fixed or it will fix it for others.

The downside is that something else in my account unrelated has been broken in the process... back to raising another service request!

All Replies
  • Hi David. You are not alone. I have exactly the same issue. Check out my thread here: community.office365.com/.../1241.aspx

I have logged a support issue and its being looked in to though no timescales given for a resolution. Apparently it doesn't affect the small business plan though.

• Thanks, I must have missed your thread.

Shame that I can't login, I was looking forward to transfering over branding packages!  I've also tried accessing the site via SharePoint Designer but without success.

Hopefully this will be fixes resolved soon :)

Thanks

• Hi David. My public site has been fixed now and I am able to log in and edit pages. I raised a service request for this so not sure if only my site has been fixed or it will fix it for others.

The downside is that something else in my account unrelated has been broken in the process... back to raising another service request!

• Hi

Yes, mine is also working :-) and I can connect using SharePoint Designer.

Cheers