No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Office 365 Log-in

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

I received notification that I had 2 days to change my password. I attempted to change it but the site rejected the change.   Now I cannot get into the site with my old password.   I need to ensure that I can log in with the old password so that I can change to a password that I know.

2 out of 9 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi African,

Since you have been rejected to change the password, so maybe the old password has not been changed successfully. I’d like to suggest you reset the browser or change other browsers to try to sign in.
    Change your account password: http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/bb896611.aspx

If you are still not able to sign in the Office 365 account, please capture a screenshot of the error message for further troubleshooting  .

Thanks,
    Vivian Wang

1 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• Hi African,

We’d appreciate an update on the status of the issue. When you have time, please feel free to post this information here.

Thanks,
    Vivian Wang

0 out of 2 people found this post helpful.

• im not african

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi Keshav3601,

I’d like to confirm if you have any questions when using Office 365.
    If yes, please post a new thread and give us more detailed description of the issue.

Thanks,
    Vivian Wang

0 out of 3 people found this post helpful.