No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Quick Mass Delete Inbox Emails

This question is answered This question is answered
I made the mistake of connecting a gmail account rather than forwarding it to Office 365.  Consequently, I have 1,000's of emails in my Inbox.  How do I easily mass delete them?
Verified Answer
  • Hi Ben,

Based on your description, I understand that you want to delete a large volume of emails forwarded from Gmail by mistake.

I suggest you create an inbox rule to move the wrong emails to an empty folder, then press Ctrl + A to select them all and delete them.

For more information about inbox rules, please refer to Learn About Inbox Rules
    Thanks,
    Allen Zhang

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hi Ben,

Based on your description, I understand that you want to delete a large volume of emails forwarded from Gmail by mistake.

I suggest you create an inbox rule to move the wrong emails to an empty folder, then press Ctrl + A to select them all and delete them.

For more information about inbox rules, please refer to Learn About Inbox Rules
    Thanks,
    Allen Zhang

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.