No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

DNS Verification

This question is answered This question is answered

I am trying to verify my DNS with Melbourne IT.  I have followed the instructions to the letter but after several weeks and various attempts all I am getting when I try to verify is this message:

Verification DNS record not found

We couldn't verify shirleymyattgardens.com. Make sure that the verification DNS record that you created at your domain registrar is correct, and that you've waited at least 72 hours after you added the record.

I have used the trialing '.' as well as trying both the TXT and MX records variants. None of the Microsoft help pages address this issue and the webiste that I own shirleymyattgardens.com no longer exists!

With no website I have no business so Office 365 please tell me how to sort out your problems ASAP

Shirley

Verified Answer
  • Hello Shirley,

From the domain information provided (here is shirleymyattgardens.com), I cannot find any TXT record or MX record for domain verification.
    As a result, based on the current situation, I sincerely suggest contact the Melbourne IT support to get assistance on the issue or let them add them on their side directly.

In addition, if you bought the custom domain  from Office Live Small Business (OLSB) and are in the process of the moving custom domain, please refer to the following video to get reference, especially the steps taken on Melbourne IT side.
    http://youtu.be/GBWTwOQ2F5o

Best regards,
    Claud

All Replies
  • Hello Shirley,

From the domain information provided (here is shirleymyattgardens.com), I cannot find any TXT record or MX record for domain verification.
    As a result, based on the current situation, I sincerely suggest contact the Melbourne IT support to get assistance on the issue or let them add them on their side directly.

In addition, if you bought the custom domain  from Office Live Small Business (OLSB) and are in the process of the moving custom domain, please refer to the following video to get reference, especially the steps taken on Melbourne IT side.
    http://youtu.be/GBWTwOQ2F5o

Best regards,
    Claud

• Hello Shirley,

How are the things going?
    In addition, do you need further assistance on the issue?

Best regards,
    Claud