No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

onmicrosoft.com domain

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi!

I've just signed for the beta and it seems that my onmicrosoft.com domain is not working. What could be wrong?

Thanks for helping me!

2 out of 3 people found this post helpful.

All Replies
  • Hello Balint,

What is wrong? Can you please describe for me the actual issue; to include screen shots.

Thanks,

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Hi!

My email address wasn't working from outside, but now it is. But I can't reach Outlook webaccess easily through poziteam.onmicrosoft.com Shouldn't be this working? Or am I overlooked on something?

Thanks for your fast answer!

• Can you attach screen shots of the given issue.

Thanks,

• No need for screenshots, just open a browser with the url: poziteam.onmicrosoft.com You can see, that host doesn't exists. It would be nice if users could log in @ poziteam.onmicrosoft.com instead of portal.microsoftonline.com

• I am unable to go to this URL for I do not get access to your environment. Are you trying to access Sharepoint, or Exchange, etc....this is the reason why I need to see what you are trying to repro.

Thanks,

• Hello

connect to portal.microsoftonline.com

at the top you should see Outlook and Team Site links (as well as Admin if you are administrator)

Click on Outlook and you should go to your mailbox through Outlook Web Access

You can also configure Outlook client; try to follow theses steps http://blog.hametbenoit.info/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=240

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• well your domain name should be something like your logon name@your domain name.onmicrosoft.com. For example, when sighnig up I gave my domain name as borco and my logon on name as tim. So in essence my logon to the domain would be tim@borco.onmicrosoft.com. Unless you memorized all the credentials you created when signing up - you may have forgotten something. In essence it works really well. Hope you find get started soon because this is really a great tool.

• Hi Balint,

I can see what you are saying that it would be nice to tell people my website to log into my email is: poziteam.onmicrosoft.com and my email is user@poziteam.onmicrosoft.com. You can configure the DNS records to make log in simpler if you verify a vanity domain. However, before you add your own vanity domain your website, which you can see when you select Domains from the Microsoft Online Portal under the Admin tab is instead http://poziteam.sharepoint.com/ and the location to sign in to use your OWA is the Outlook link at the top of portal.microsoftonline.com. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Thank you,

Spike

If the proposed response resolves your question please mark this question as answered so others may benefit from the suggested resolution.

• hi

• KAJ DELATE NA TEM MICROSOFTU O TE J PODPORI ZA WINDOWS XP, 7 8 MICROSOFT WINDOWS MI KAJ PONUJA PROSIM ČEMI TO POVESTE PO PRAVICI NA NASLOV: diljevicdalibor@gmail.com ?

• KAJ TELATE NA TEM VI MICROSOFT KAJ ŠE DELATE WINDOWSE ALI NE ?