Sign up for Office 365
Learn more about Office 365
Thanks for the feedback.
If I have the same issue, where can I send you a copy of my undeliverable message?
From the non-delivery report, I know the recipient delivered the error message:
Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list
Based on the current situation, I would like to confirm more information:
1. Do you get the non-delivery report every time you send the email?
2. If srubenstein is the only one, please let him add your email address into the safe sender.
3. Does the same issue happen when other people send email to srubenstein?
In addition, according to the error message, I find the root cause of the issue is different from the original issue’s. The original issue happened because the Exchange Online Protection IP Address was blocked by the server, which is on the sender’s side.
As a result, I suggest you post a new thread in our Office365 forum where there will be an engineer focusing on the new issue. And please cover the information above in the new thread for troubleshooting. Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
I have not heard from you for a while, are there any updates on your side?
I am still getting the problem sporadically - having said that - i am also not getting any of the updates made to this forum..
so i am manually reviewing and updating this response..
To troubleshoot the issue, could you please send me the whole non-delivery report via the private message? I have sent a private message with the subject <Information Request>. To access it, please do the steps below:
• Go to the Your details section on the right side of the community site.
• Click Private messages.
• Click the subject title of the response to read the message.
• You can reply by using the form that displays.
• Click Submit Reply.
Have you checked the private message I sent to you two days ago? Could you please update me on the status of the issue?