Renewal Office 365 subscription

This question has suggested answer(s) This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi,

Currently I am using the trial version of Office 365 as I am still testing how this application can be used for my business. However, my Office 365 trial version is about to expire and I will not be able to continue testing if it is expired.

So is thier any posibility to renew my Office 365 for another month?

Thanks/

Buddika

All Replies
  • Open a support ticket via the Portal and request an extention to your trial.  Ensure to mention in your support ticket you are still evaluating Office 365 and would like/need more time for the evaluation

• Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply. But there is no way to get e support ticket via portal. Can you please give me the path for that?

Cheers/

Buddika

• Hi Buddika,

You can Open a Service Request in the Portal by the following steps:

• Navigate to the Admin page on the left side click on Service Request.

• Click on New Request

• I have given here the details on opening a service request for extending the trial, Please follow the screen shot:

• Click on Next you may get a window to enter the title and description and the Error message just enter that you need to extend the trial for Office 365, Click Next

• Click Submit , your may get the message that the service request is beign submitted and finally you get an Reference number please note down the number for the future reference.

• Click On Finish  

Hope this Helps!

Kind Regards,

Surya Begum