No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Calling all MSFT forum Mods

This question is answered This question is answered
I noticed the creation of the New Small Business Preview forum, the posts display under the "All forum discussions" on the normal 365 forum, however there are categories showing up under "Forum categories". Just thought I would mention it.

1 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

Verified Answer
  • Hello Ken,

Thanks for posting here.
    If you have questions about using Office 365 preview, please click Preview Community under Your communities at the right panel of the community page to post your question.

Thanks,
    Claud

• Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m very glad to hear that the information above is useful.
    Moreover, if you need other assistance about testing Office 365 preview, please feel free to post it in a new thread in this Office 365 Preview forum for discussion. 

Thanks,
    Claud

All Replies
  • This is going to get really confusing. Not sure when postings are asking/talking about The Old/Current O365 or the New Office 365.

They just love to make things confusing - don't they and I think they are proud of it.

• I know! At least the posts are a different colour, nice shade of blue.  Mind you, I setup an account on the Preview, I must say it looks more confusing then P1

• Hello Richard,

I understand that you have concerns about that Office 365 preview discussion section and includes in general Office 365 discussion forum.
    Based on the current situation, you may submit this considerate suggestion as feedback via the following link to help us improve Office 365 preview service. Thanks for understanding.
    http://g.microsoftonline.com/0BX11EN/135

Thanks,
    Claud 

• Hello Ken,

Thanks for posting here.
    If you have questions about using Office 365 preview, please click Preview Community under Your communities at the right panel of the community page to post your question.

Thanks,
    Claud

• Excellent!

Thanks claud for pointing out the obvious, so obvious that I did not see it.  Time to go back to bed and get out on the right side.

• PS....I am glad that they came through on the Office 365 community as it pointed out that there was another forum.  I just didnt see the link to it.  Thanks again.

• Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback. I’m very glad to hear that the information above is useful.
    Moreover, if you need other assistance about testing Office 365 preview, please feel free to post it in a new thread in this Office 365 Preview forum for discussion. 

Thanks,
    Claud