No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Calendar online publishing is not available depending on the host server.

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Hello everyone,

Thnak you for your cooperation.

I started publishing my calendar, and then I access the link which created in "Link for viewing calendar in a Web browser".

If the link of host server is "hknprd0210.outlook.com・・・・・・" we can access to viewing calendar in a Web browser.

But if link of host server is "sixprd0210.outlook.com・・・・・・" we cannot access to viewing calendar in a Web browser.

And My  "Link for viewing calendar in a Web browser" is always created "sixprd0210.outlook.com" host server. But some users who work for same company always create  "hknprd0210.outlook.com" host server link.

Q1. Why if host server is "sixprd0210.outlook.com" we cannot access to viewing calendar in a Web browser?

Q2. Can I change to connect host server?

If you have any question please free contact me.

Thank you.

All Replies
  • Hi office003051,

Thanks for your post and screen shot about the current situation.

I have tried to test the issue you encountered and encountered the same error. Therefore, I would suggest you check Service Health and Planned Maintenance to check if there is any update about Exchange Online which may cause this situation.

Moreover, does the issue happen recently or from the first beginning?

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi office003051,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Thank you for your cooperation Anna.

>Moreover, does the issue happen recently or from the first beginning?

-> I tried to publish calendar at the first time and this issue happened.

Anyway, when is this issue going to repair?

We are waiting for repairing this issue, and we would like to publish calendar on the "sixprd0210.outlook.com・・・・・・".

Thank you