No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

Outlook Contact List Setting

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind assistance !

Our company would like to separate several folder in our company contact list.

For example,  grouping the department  ( Account Serving , Accounting & Finance )

( EHK , ESH )

See Photo please

Have a nice day !

Vienna

All Replies
  • Hi Vienna,

According to your post and screenshot, I know that you want to move your contacts into different group.
    1. You can create separate folders in outlook, then select the contacts you want to move by pressing Ctrl+ left click button.
    2. Right click button->Select Move->Other folder->Select the folder you want to move.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Dear Sir,

For example,  grouping the department  ( Account Serving , Accounting & Finance )

( EHK , ESH )  into this folder. We would like to put all ESH staffs into this ESH folder.

See Photo please, how can we do next ?

Option 2, if this above action is not valid , we are accept the following one too.

The below folder ( Cherry Tsang Contact list ) is a share contact list in our company ,

We just want to create new group from Cherry Tsang Contact List in the left hand side. Such as  Eventist HK, Eventist SH from below photo, how can we do ?

• Dear Sir,

( EHK , ESH )  into this folder. We would like to put all ESH staffs into this ESH folder.

Option 2, if this above action is not valid , we are accept the following one too.

The below folder ( Cherry Tsang Contact list ) is a share contact list in our company ,

We just want to create new group from Cherry Tsang Contact List in the left hand side. Such as  Eventist HK, Eventist SH from below photo, how can we do ?

• Thread created by Vienna

Dear Sir,

b
  •  

Hi there,

We just want to know how to group the above list to make a new folder ESH .

How to create such a new folder ?

Kindly suggest the steps for us, many thanks !

Vienna

• Hi Vienna,

Did you see my post here? Please don’t post so many duplicate threads here.
    I have listed some suggestions on above, please try it.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Hi Vienna,

I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li

• Hi Robert ,

Sorry to say that the problem has not been solved here with the ways,

Cos we want to create a share file there to all for grouping , but tried fail in Outlook.

Thanks for concerning !

• Hi Robert,

I can not create separate folders in outlook , kindly pls advise me how to create a new share folder.

• Hi Vienna,

I understand that you want to create a contact folder to share all the contacts in it with all the group members.
    If this is your requirement, please follow steps below:

1. Create a new folder by right click. 

2. Add contacts to this folder.

3. Click the Folder Permissions, add members who have access to this contact folder. You can set permission level to them.(eg. read, write, delete)

Thanks,

Robert Li

• Hi Vienna,

I want to check if your issue has been resolved.
    If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,
    Robert Li