using SMTP from office365 for my equipments

This question is answered This question is answered

Hello

i have my IP phone central where i need to use the SMTP from office365 in order to send some times emails as error logs etc.

what kind of SMTP settings can i use in order to make it work?

For the IP Phone central i have the following options:

server type: IMAP or POP3

authentication method: plaintext or NTLM

servername:

username:

port:

and option to use SSL or not.

thx in advance

Verified Answer
  • Hi Kostas,

If you would like to have your IP Phone to send messages as error logs from Office 365, you could obtain SMTP settings information by following these steps below:

1.Sign in to Outlook Web App.

2.Click Options, and then click See All Options.

3.Click Account, click My Account, and then in the Account Information area, click Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access.

Note the SMTP settings information that is displayed on this page.

For more information about how to configure an SMTP relay for Office 365, please refer to the KB below:

support.microsoft.com/.../en-us

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Kostas,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

All Replies
  • Hi Kostas,

If you would like to have your IP Phone to send messages as error logs from Office 365, you could obtain SMTP settings information by following these steps below:

1.Sign in to Outlook Web App.

2.Click Options, and then click See All Options.

3.Click Account, click My Account, and then in the Account Information area, click Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access.

Note the SMTP settings information that is displayed on this page.

For more information about how to configure an SMTP relay for Office 365, please refer to the KB below:

support.microsoft.com/.../en-us

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hi Kostas,

How are things going?

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. It is always our pleasure to be of assistance.

Thanks,
    Anna Guo

• Hello and thank you for the answer. I made the relay and is perfect...