No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

E3 + Email (Exchange Online)

This question is not answered This question is not answered

Say if I'm currently subscribe the E3 Plan with @abc.com

Can I add another domain name like @xyz.com and use E3 Plan? 

Can I subscribe E3 Plan and Email (Exchange Online) at the same time with same domain name? 

I have around 25 workers in my company. I only need 5 users to use E3 Plan and the rest of them I want them to use Email (Exchange Online) only. Can I do that? If so, how? 

What's the storage size for the Email (Exchange Online) ? 

All Replies
  • Anyone has the answer? Pls help!!!

• Hi Lucifer,

In short, you can have multiple ".com" domains on your E3 subscription but only one ".onmicrosoft.com" domain. You can purchase a seperate Exchange Online plan in addition to your Office 365 and it sounds like you would need 5 x E3 licenses and 20 x Exchange Online Plan 1 licenses. The storage space for Exchange Online is 25GB per user. I'm a fully Authorized Microsoft Cloud Partner, feel free to get in touch at http://www.facebook.com/cloudowens or email: info@cloudowens.onmicrosoft.com

• Hi Lucifer,

In short, you can have multiple ".com" domains on your E3 subscription but only one ".onmicrosoft.com" domain. You can purchase a seperate Exchange Online plan in addition to your Office 365 and it sounds like you would need 5 x E3 licenses and 20 x Exchange Online Plan 1 licenses. The storage space for Exchange Online is 25GB per user. I'm a fully Authorized Microsoft Cloud Partner, feel free to get in touch at www.facebook.com/cloudowens or email: info@cloudowens.onmicrosoft.com