Seit mehr als einem Jahr hat niemand auf diese Diskussion geantwortet, daher sind diese Informationen vermutlich nicht mehr aktuell. Wenn Sie Informationen zu diesem Thema suchen, suchen Sie nach einer neueren Diskussion, oder veröffentlichen Sie eine neue Frage.

Cannot edit website after change

• I have completed the DNS change for www.ebirder.net and changed the primary web adress but I now cannot edit or see my website?

If I type in www.ebirder.net it still goes to my old site?

Can anyone help

This is the message

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Suggestions:

• I have the same issue!  

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• In addition I just emailed myslef and the eamils are still coming from ebirder.onmicrosoft.com

• PLEASE CAN SOMEONE RESPOND

Thanks

• Hi,

This is Tim with Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support.

Have you follow all the steps in the Office Live self-transition guide? The domain that is listed is not pointed to Microsoft, so that is why emails are still coming from a .onmicrosoft.com email address. Please follow all the steps and let me know if you have any additional issues.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

0 out of 1 people found this post helpful.

• Yes I have followed all the steps. I have followed all the steps and have the issue that I have described.

Thanks

• In addition

- me team site is not availiable

•  This is the screen I have on admin

• HELP PLEASE

• CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME

• PLEASE, PLEASE CAN SOME HELP ME?

• I have exactly the same issues.

Why is no-one helping us???????????????????????

• I have no idea. It is very frustrating and with - an ENITRELY arbitrary - deadline approaching it is very annoying.

• PLEASE?

PLEASE Can someone help - even if you don't know what the problem is that would be something. Tim from MSFT replied over 24 hours ago with 'read the instructions'. I do not know what I am meant to do. PLEASE HELP ME

• I WORKED IT OUT MYSELF

MICROSOFT THANKS FOR NOTHING