No one has responded to this discussion for at least a year, so this information may be out of date. If you're looking for information about this topic, please search for a more recent discussion or post a new question.

I want to have all my E-Mails in my INBOX as well as my MS OUTLOOK .

This question is answered This question is answered
I want to have all my E-Mails in my Inbox as well as my MS OUTLOOK .Kindly help me .What changes should i do in my settings.
Verified Answer
  • Hi,

If you configure the office 365 with outlook, the local copy of all your emails will there in the outlook and Emails will remain in exchange online (Outlook Web Apps) too. New Emails can be seen both in outlook and office 365. It will sync automatically when sending and receiving emails.

Thanks & Regards,

Surya Begum.

All Replies
  • Hey Arun Kumar,

Check this Post to configure your office 365 outlook web apps to outlook 2010. 

http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/160/p/19102/89300.aspx#89300

Refer this URL for manually configure outlook:

http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/ms.exch.ecp.useoutlookanywhere.aspx

If you have any further questions or concerns please post back in the community

Thanks & Regards,

Surya Begum.

• Hi Arun,

Thanks for Surya’s information.

As Surya mentioned, if you prefer to check Office 365 emails in Outlook, you can refer the information mentioned to add your Office 365 account in Outlook.

If the above information doesn’t answer your question, please provide the detailed information about your requirement.

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Arun,

I would like to follow up with the question you posted previously. How are things going?

Thanks,
    Monica Tong

• Hi;

Surya tells me about outlook configuration.After that if you syn the outlook all the mails from inbox will be moved to outlook .

The problem is i can't access my mail inbox in any other systems(i have configured outlook in my system).i want to have a copy of mails in MS 365 accounts also.

• Hi,

If you configure the office 365 with outlook, the local copy of all your emails will there in the outlook and Emails will remain in exchange online (Outlook Web Apps) too. New Emails can be seen both in outlook and office 365. It will sync automatically when sending and receiving emails.

Thanks & Regards,

Surya Begum.

• Hi Arun,

Thanks for Surya’s efforts. As Surya suggested, you can keep emails in your Office 365 mailbox. It will show in both Outlook Web App and Outlook client.

Best Regards,
    Monica Tong

• Hi Arun,

How are things going? Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Thanks,
    Monica Tong